Data Entry Specialist - Part Time
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Sirchie, a comprehensive manufacturer and distributor of crime scene investigation and forensic evidence collection supplies, currently seeks an experienced and detail oriented Data Entry Specialist for its Youngsville location. This part time role requires excellent keyboard skills, with a focus on accuracy and ensuring all information is correct and current, as well as a positive "can-do" attitude. If you enjoy working with an energetic team and take pride in ensuring all orders are entered in a timely and precise manner, you will enjoy the flexibility of these hours, in a location close to home. Hours are 9.00am to 2.00pm, Monday to Friday.|
|Duties:||• Enter sales orders into Sales Logix and MAS database systems|
• Review all direct online orders received for accuracy and completeness
• Review and enter all orders received through fax
• Manage order entry process
|Qualifications:||• 2+ years of data entry experience|
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft products, especially Excel
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Minimum High School Education
This position notice is provided as a service from CAI for our member Company. To ensure your response is promptly reviewed by the appropriate party, please do not contact CAI directly; rather please respond directly via the link provided. No phone calls or applications directly to Sirchie please!
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.